- “730 WITH ASSISTANCE” WITH IN-COMPANY APPOINTMENT
- “730 WITH ASSISTANCE” WITH DELIVERY OF DOCUMENTS
- “730 WITHOUT ASSISTANCE” – ONLINE PROCEDURE
- “730 WITHOUT ASSISTANCE” – PAPER-BASED PROCEDURE
- TAXPAYER PORTAL
- COMPLEMENTARY SERVICES
TAX PAYER PORTAL
Assocaaf provides taxpayers with the CAF PORTAL as an access point for numerous services.
The user needs only internet access to take advantage of CAF services from his/her own home, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, connecting easily via PC, tablet or smartphone.
A user assistance service is also provided via:
- telephone contact centre;
- in-company “help desk” (where requested);
- distribution of explanatory/advertising material.
The CAF PORTAL enables the user to:
- use a document exchange area in which the taxpayer can upload the documents necessary to prepare the appropriate tax return, instead of sending them by post, thus optimising timing and costs;
- view previous years’ tax returns (730s, Unico forms, DSU declarations, etc.), provided these were prepared by Assocaaf/F2A, together with the related receipts confirming that they were filed online;
- request additional services: DSU declaration, Red form, RAI licence fee exemption, etc.;
- print F24 tax payment forms relating to the services requested (e.g. mod. Unico, Imu, etc.);
- read newsletters/flash news informing taxpayers of tax obligations and deadlines in real time.
The Portal also allows the taxpayer to:
- access a customised online calendar at any time;
- make use of specific online services such as: calculation of the “cedolare secca” (flat rate tax); calculation of car/motorcycle tax; family budget; calculation of real estate sale tax; calculation of the “redditest” to check that the user’s family income corresponds to that estimated by the Revenues Agency, etc.
The service is designed from a company welfare perspective for the employee, who is the principal user and is central to the services for both him/herself and his/her family.
Access to the Portal’s additional services for employees of companies taking advantage of this service will be provided subject to receipt of the employee’s email address and is guaranteed for the duration of the agreement with the company.