Assocaf provides the CAF PORTAL for taxpayers as an access point for all its services.
The user needs only internet access in order to take advantage of CAF services from his/her own home, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, connecting easily via PC, tablet or smartphone.
A user assistance service is also provided via:
- telephone contact centre;
- distribution of explanatory/advertising material.
THE CAF PORTAL provides for:
- use of a document sharing area, where the taxpayer can upload the documentation necessary to prepare the tax return instead of sending it by post, optimising time and costs;
- consultation and request of any other declarations filed (Isee, Red, etc.);
- print-out of F24 tax payment forms (mod. Unico, Imu, Tasi, etc.);
- publication of newsletters/flash news, which inform users of tax obligations and deadlines in real time.
Via the CAF PORTAL the taxpayer can also:
- access a customised online calendar;
- make use of specific online services such as:
- calculation of the ‘cedolare secca’ (flat rate tax);
- calculation of car/motorcycle tax;
- family budget;
- calculation of real estate sale tax;
- calculation of the ‘redditest’ to check that the user’s family income corresponds to that estimated by the Revenues Agency, etc.