- “730 INCLUDING COMPLETION” WITH IN-COMPANY APPOINTMENT
- “730 INCLUDING COMPLETION” WITH DELIVERY OF DOCUMENTS
- “730 WITHOUT ASSISTANCE” – ONLINE PROCEDURE
- “730 WITHOUT ASSISTANCE” – PAPER-BASED PROCEDURE
“730 WITHOUT ASSISTANCE” PAPER-BASED PROCEDURE
This “730 without assistance” service involves the employee filling-in the form on paper. Completion of the form (Ministerial form) involves the taxpayer:
- filling-in the tax return manually using the ministerial 730 form. Employees who used the 730 service in 2017 (relating to tax year 2016) will be able to use a pre-printed form containing data from the previous year, supplemented by notes on how to complete it;
- delivering a sealed envelope containing the completed and signed form, together with the related supporting documents and the AE
pre-completed 730 form authorisation (via the Personnel Department).
Having received the documentation and carried out the appropriate checks, Assocaf then affixes the stamp of approval and returns the processed paper 730 form, any comments and the payment schedules to the taxpayer (via the client company).
Any corrections or additions the taxpayer wishes to make to his/her tax return before the online filing date will be made by Assocaaf free of charge.