- “730 WITH ASSISTANCE” WITH IN-COMPANY APPOINTMENT
- “730 WITH ASSISTANCE” WITH DELIVERY OF DOCUMENTS
- “730 WITHOUT ASSISTANCE” – ONLINE PROCEDURE
- “730 WITHOUT ASSISTANCE” – PAPER-BASED PROCEDURE
“730 WITHOUT ASSISTANCE” ONLINE PROCEDURE
Theis“730 without assistance” service involves the employee filling-in the 730 form online via a web procedure.
This online service is easy to use and ensures employees/taxpayers receive continuous and constant support in filling-in the tax return. The following are available to the employee:
- a contact centre and a dedicated email address to provide tax and technical assistance, as well as advice on operating methods or use of the system for those using the online platform;
- in-company “help desk” (where requested);
As regards the delivery of the documents required to carry out checks, rather than sending them in an envelope via the company, Assocaaf gives employees the option of sending them directly to the CAF via a simple upload onto the dedicated document sharing area.
To complete the form, the taxpayer must:
- register on the website;
- fill in the form with the help of an online interactive guide and an error indicator. Taxpayers who used the 730 service in 2016 (relating to tax year 2015) will be able to access data from the previous tax return. The payment form may be viewed immediately;
- confirm the tax return;
- transmit the signed tax return, related documentation and the AE pre-completed 730 form authorisation, via upload.
Having received the documentation and carried out the appropriate checks, Assocaf then affixes the stamp of approval and publishes the processed tax return online. The taxpayer receives a confirmation email and can then view and print the definitive tax return.
Any corrections or additions the taxpayer wishes to make to his/her tax return before the online filing date will be made by Assocaaf free of charge.