- “730 INCLUDING COMPLETION” WITH IN-COMPANY APPOINTMENT
- “730 INCLUDING COMPLETION” WITH DELIVERY OF DOCUMENTS
- “730 WITHOUT ASSISTANCE” – ONLINE PROCEDURE
- “730 WITHOUT ASSISTANCE” – PAPER-BASED PROCEDURE
“730 INCLUDING COMPLETION” WITH DELIVERY OF DOCUMENTS
This “730 including completion” service is aimed at taxpayers who do not have the time and/or inclination to prepare their 730 independently.
This service involves Assocaaf processing the 730 form on receipt of the documents necessary to complete it, via online upload to the CAF PORTAL or on paper via the Personnel Department.
A distinctive characteristic of this service is that it establishes a direct relationship between the CAF and any employee choosing to take advantage of the tax assistance offered by the company.
For employees who filed their 730/2017 form, regarding income from 2016, with Assocaaf – Milan Solari office – the documents relating to previous years will no longer be required and checks will only be carried out on 2017 documents.
This service, the first of its kind on the market, consists of the CAF completing the 730 form directly using documents uploaded by the taxpayer into a dedicated document sharing area in the CAF PORTAL, having received the employee’s email address to allow the user account to be activated.
- checks the documents received (which must include the AE pre-completed 730 form authorisation);
- affixes the stamp of approval;
- enters the data in the system;
- processes the calculation table;
- makes the processed form available to the taxpayer by uploading it to the same dedicated document sharing area;
- contacts the taxpayer directly to highlight any particular issues or to request any additional documents.
This service is of particular interest to companies as it allows them to eliminate the travel costs associated with the 730 service with in-company appointment and the logistical activities involved in the collection and delivery of documents.